Sunday, January 8, 2012

Is He Fair To All??

Is God Fair to All?? This one question is coming in mind since i have started noticing things around me.Since, i just don't only see the world but i actually try to sink it in.
Questioning God raises one more question.The whole base of my trust on him, is in question.
But i am not an atheist, and i think one need to believe him, to question him, his powers. I trust him, the Almighty and i always have been a lucky child of him. I have always got whatever i have asked for and in the exact way that i have asked for. But, i can sense every second, i can see every second that he is not that fair to all.
He is not that fair, to many of my loved ones, he is not that fair to the lady asking just for 5 rupees for her child to survive, survive one more day, he is not that fair to my friends, who deserve much more than for what they have settled in there life, he is not that fair to my brother who has struggled a lot, a lot in his life, he is not that fair to the one lady who comes every morning to clean my room,  he is not fair to the mother who has lost her kid, he is not fair to all those who are dying, on roads, he is not that fair to the boy friend who was cheated up on by his girlfriend, by the one person he loved most, the most in his life,he is not fair to the wife who has lost her husband, he is not that fair to the girl who is being harassed,he is not that fair to the father who has lost his job.
I know there are many lucky favorites like me, and the situation suggests me to be happy and thank him for what he has given me. I am happy but why, why i feel sad, whenever i see those not so lucky ones. Why i wish , God to be equally mercy full on them and then one question keeps on haunting me,What i have done to deserve all this? Exactly what??I have been selfish at times, i have broken hearts of my closed ones at times, i have misbehaved,i am jealous at times, i am rude at times, i have ignored, the lady has who just asked me those 5 rupees ,at times.
And i know there are people around me, who are too good to deserve everything then why don't they. Why can't God be fair to them and if he can't then why has he given me this authority to even question him? Why has he given me this feeling to feel for them.Why? And if all he has, then how long will i have to wait for his answer?
How Long!!

7 comments:

  1. Its not being fair or not !! He's just testing everyone's patience and maybe he has planned everyone's lives in his own way !! We can't question him.. Its human nature of always wishing for more or something better !!! But its just that we cannot change our lives, we can just make efforts to make ours' nd ones' we love lives' better !!!
    If we really feel about others' pain & sufferings, we should take steps to lessen them up.. Questioning to god is useless.. The answer would never come : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it all about karma, "jaisi karni waisi bharni "

    ReplyDelete
  3. @pulkit: May be here previous lifetimes come into picture...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats why i am a fucking atheist .

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nitika: Patience! Patience to born in a slum..live in a slum and die in a slum.. Patience to live like worms and die like worms...What kind of Patience is this...When no result..no difference is waiting for them. I believe we can question him and i am here not asking for anything better for me.Think what can be better for a person who don't even get a meal a day..
    Yes i agree we can take steps to lessen pain and suffering but can we alone we do it for whole world..for so many people...That can be done only if he wishes...and Why doesn't he??is my question and it will remain like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gud work frnd....never knew u wer metaphysical. surprising :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @appu: Thanxx :)It's not being long that i have realized the same..:)

    ReplyDelete