Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Love of my Life!

Now, when officially just 23 days of ours are left here, i don't want to waste a single minute not lived, i don't want to left any single relation unexpressed.An expression which comes right from my heart and will end up at a sweet smile right at your face.And it will begin with the ones who are all over my heart, all over my mind, The two girls who remained no less than an Angel to me for these years!
Though there are many people here, closer to me than myself,who are and will be part of my life forever but this one is dedicated to my 2 BFFs!!!
Will start with the one for whom i have already written a year back. But guess what, with every day spent with her i end up appreciating her more and more.

 Niketa Singh!!! Much more than just being a name to me. From the day one we knew each other, we liked each other. We started off being nice flatmates, became friends then became very good friends and now i needn't define it. You are the one person, infact the only person from whom i have learnt so, so many things. I came as a different person here and now, where i stand, is way way distant.Now, its wasn't like i was emotionally retarded when i stepped in here but yes the most important part of Bimtech Journey is being learnt and i will credit you for the same!You taught me how to be strong, You taught me how to face, face it all with a smile.
There were times when  you stood for me, and there were, when i stood for you, and at times we fought, but now again there is a special connection with you on this note.The moment we had an argument, the next second, i never really remembered we had any!!! I remember all beautiful moments spent with you girl, and i am so going to miss them. We have laughed together, we have shed tears together, we have shared so much and we have lived so many moments together. I know, you know that i remember it all and this time will ever be forgotten. You made my journey special dear. A Thankyou is so much less for all the smiles you have given me. I love you! I am  lucky to have this princess on my side, till the end.

Arushi Mathur!!! we never really were friends in 1st year, but we clicked so well that sometimes i think, if we would have been friends earlier, things would have been different, things would have been more pleasant :)
You really are one person on whom i can depend , any day, any time with my eyes closed. I sometimes get surprised when we notice and think same thing, exactly at the same time and then the look  from the slightest corner of your eye, that only we two can understand! Sometimes i just needn't say anything but you already knew it, what's inside my heart, my mind.I so love this unspoken bond between us.
I love your care, your affection for me, i love how comfortably you switch from being a friend to a sister,just the way i need, i want.
I know we fight more than we stay together, our arguments are never ever going to end and i want them to stay the same because everytime we split apart, the understanding and the love just deepens.
I really wish possibly the Best for you darling.You are very special to me and you will always remain.

You two have been the most beautiful chapters of my life in Bimtech and you have given so many reasons to  miss this place even more.
Stay with me whole through my life, I need you and I love You.

5 comments:

  1. Overwhelmed!!
    I m felling short of words.......... ur heart is so pure........gal u r also very special....u care in ur own (special) way for ur frens..... the best thing in u is that u really dont bother abt any argument in the past .... n u r always there in present..... u r the BESTEST present i can have in BIMTECH... luv u ♥ :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyu so much darling :)
    I know i just too good ;)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well written..
    Too good.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well written..
    Too good.. :)

    ReplyDelete