Monday, January 2, 2012

This Dissonance of Mine!

Relationships, bit heavy word and heavier when it comes to live them and heaviest,when it comes to build them, from the excitement of knowing each other to the effort to make it alive and fresh after years and years.


My mom used to tell me with years spent together,a invisible strength comes, making the bond stronger and things obvious. Obvious that yes you are being loved, may be without expressing out loud.Obvious that yes you are being thought of, all the time.Obvious that yes you are the one and you will always remain, no matter how often you are being assured of. I forgot to ask my mom a question. A Question! that yes i know i am being loved, i am being cared, but, what if, i need the expression. Yes i need it, not out loud but strong enough to let me know that yes i am the one. An expression not to assure me, an expression not to make me believe to trust you but an expression that keep things Alive.


May be many don't agree with me, may be it shows i am bit insecure or may be i am explicit! But i fear, i fear that things would be so obvious one day, so stagnant, so silent. I fear the silence of a relationship. I fear things would be so implied one day, and they will keep on going the same, ever and  then forever.I fear the boredom. Boredom, that one day i wake up and seeing so many obvious things, relationship around me and there perfection.Why can't the expression remain as alive as the first day,the first talk, the first smile, the first touch!Sure the love, understanding grow, get stronger, with time but why the expression loose the race, always?


I know i being loved, cared, more than i could have ever ask for but just few sweet words,efforts can make me and absence of them can break me.I hope and i wish, i am not the only one with this feeling.I wish there are people, my loved ones, out there who can, just, express!

11 comments:

  1. mast hai- gradually becoming a fan of ur blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me you are not the only soul suffering from this not so happy realization... There are other troubled souls too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Prateek Jaiswal : Yes sir i gradually realized the same, many seems to agree with my thoughts. Now important is what efforts one put to rectify it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The people who had loved you in the first instance forget that the most important asset of their relationship has been their art of expression of love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @prateek: True,Can't agree more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mann...i wish i had a like option. gud one tipytop :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey mam, hope u surely emerged as paperback queen n acquired almost cult status

    ReplyDelete